Know-It-All Preparatory School accepts the Florida McKay and Step Up Scholarships. The McKay Scholarship Program provides financial assistance for Florida students so they are able to attend a participating private school.
If you'd like assistance applying for the McKay Scholarship, please call us at (954) 530-4185 or fill out the form on this page.
You can also click here to apply for the McKay Scholarship.
Eligibility for the McKay Scholarship
In order for a student to be eligible for the McKay Scholarship, you must apply for the scholarship program before withdrawing from public school. The student also needs to have an IEP (Individual Education Plan) or a 504 Accommodation Plan. In addition to those requirements, students must also meet one of the following requirements:
- Have been enrolled and reported for funding in a Florida public school during the preceding October and February Florida Education Finance Program surveys (Grades K-12) OR
- Have been a pre-kindergarten student who was enrolled and reported for funding in a Florida public school during the preceding October and February Florida Education Finance Program surveys and was at least 4 years old OR
- Have been a pre-kindergarten student who was reported as having received Specialized Instructional Services by the Office of Early Learning and was at least 4 years old OR
- Have attended the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind during the preceding October and February student membership surveys (Grades K-12)
If your child meets the eligibility requirements, you may click here to apply for the McKay Scholarship to attend Know-It-All Preparatory School.
If your child does not meet these requirements but has an IEP or 504 Accommodation Plan they may be eligible for a McKay Scholarship if the child meets one of these requirements:
- Is a foster child
- Is a dependent child of a member of the United States Armed Forces who transfers to a school in Florida from out of state or from a foreign country